Mozilla L10N フォーラム一覧 Mozilla 製品 とその関連ソフトの日本語化に関するフォーラムでした。
このサイトは 2022 年 1 月に終了しました。
フィードバック方法や変更履歴などは Github をご覧ください。
 よくある質問  •  検索  •  登録ユーザ一覧  •  グループ   •  登録  •  ユーザ設定  •  ログインして PM を確認  •  ログイン
 次期 MozillaTranslator に望むもの 次のトピックを表示
前のトピックを表示
このフォーラムはロックされているため、新規投稿、返信、編集を行うことはできませんこのトピックはロックされているため、返信、編集を行うことはできません
投稿者 メッセージ
山口

登録日: 2003年12月 11日
記事: 55

ユーザ情報を表示メッセージを送信ウェブサイトに移動
記事 件名: 次期 MozillaTranslator に望むもの     投稿時間: 2004年7月19日(月) 20:58 引用トップに移動

こんにちは、l10n のニュースグループに、MozillaTranslator 6.xx に望む機能をリクエストしてほしい旨の投稿があります。Google にはまだ反映されていないので、以下全文引用:

Henrik Lynggaard wrote:
Hi

While We have been having all these L10n debates, I have been thinking about ideas for mt 6.x. Allthough I'm going on vacation now I see no reason for you not to know them and pitch in with comments and ideas.

* Using an SQL database as storage:
Instead of having to use the glosssary.zip file, then use a real database for storage. This does not mean you will have to install anything else. My idea was to use the hbsql package, tat can be embedded in a standard java program, and which just operates on files in the users directory.
The actual database connection will naturally be overrideable for those who wants to use mySQL or something similar

* Using XSLT for generated files:
In previous versions, install.js and related files have been hardcoded in the source which makes them unmaintainable and end users (l10n teams) cannot customize them. I hope to use XSLT templates to generate those files. L10n team will then be able to replace / customize the templates for thier needs.

* Pending tray:
Instead of haivng just one status field and comment for when the program does something like change an original string, I would like to have a real pending tray/task tray, where the system adds notifications. Such notifications will then be under user control and can be either automagically or manually dismished.

* better group work
Insted of just blindly overwrite the current translation when importing work from another member of the team, I hope to have the "contributed" translations appear as secondary translations. It is then up to the "coordinator" to accept or reject the actual translations. Example:

Both member A and member B has translated a sentence, and they both send thier work to the coordinator (member C). member C will see in his gui:

* Orginal text: some text
* Master translation : currently none
* Member A: "foo"
* Member B: "bar"

the coordinator can now accept or reject the two translations. Whichever gets accepted is promoted to "master" translation.

* Use of CVS as input source
Depending on how it all pans out (given the unresolved issues), I hope to use CVS as an input source too.

This is what have been floating in my mind, so lets here some comments

Best regards
henrik

実際に l10n の作業をされている方々がどのようなツールを使っているのか良く分からないので、pointless な投稿かもしれませんが、もし MozillaTranslator に望む機能があればフィードバックをお願いします。
指定期間中に書かれた記事を表示:      
このフォーラムはロックされているため、新規投稿、返信、編集を行うことはできませんこのトピックはロックされているため、返信、編集を行うことはできません

別のフォーラムに移る:   

次のトピックを表示
前のトピックを表示
新規トピックを投稿できます
既存トピックに返信できます
自分の記事を編集できません
自分の記事を削除できません
投票に参加できません